We are extending our team and are looking for teammates with an attitude and capacity outside the ordinary. We need people who care about their work, their peers, and the positive contribution they can make to the world’s subsea and energy markets. At FSubsea, you will be challenged to work at the highest of your ability, every day.
Our team is headquartered in a historic, newly renovated factory building in Oslo. Here, we have great minds, personalities, lots of equipment and even an indoor subsea test pit.
We have created a fast-paced, highly rewarding work environment with the opportunity to take part in one of the most important steps in the history of subsea technology: Making subsea boosting systems more autonomous, more robust and yet, at a lower cost.
- Analysis, Design, Implementation and Test of Real Time platform software
- Practical and hands-on automation, instrumentation and electrical connection-related tasks, in workshop and on site, related to instrumentation and DAQ.
- Verify correct implementation of technical requirements and overall system design/architecture.
- Contribute in development of appropriate testing/installation, operation/maintenance and closeout plans and documentation; main focus area will be on system integration testing and acceptance testing.
- Ensure controls system equipment comply with Regulatory and Company requirements.
We search for people with:
- Bachelor or Master in Cybernetics, electrical or other relevant discipline
- Significant experience of working within subsea development projects with control systems
- Extensive design knowledge of subsea work-over and intervention tools and controls.
- In depth knowledge of relevant industry codes and standard (NORSOK, ISO, API, ASME, etc.).
Who are you as a person:
- Excellent collaborative skills and good communication skills
- Self-driven and confident of own technical expertise
- Fluent Norwegian and English speaking and writing skills