Responsible for daily management of our workshop and field operations. This includes necessarypreparation, planning, cooridnation and daily follow-up of resources (both equipment and personnel)
- Prepare for and execute Assembly, Dis-assembly, Mechanical Completion and Testing activities related to a subsea boosting system both in workshop, pilot tests and subsea projects
- Assist in writing and evaluating procedures for Assembly, Mechanical Completion and testing activities in workshop, subsea pilot tests and subsea projects
- Contribute to activities planning, and report status accordingly to Project Planner and Project Manager
- Ensure alignment with Company QHSE systems, procedures and methodology
- Support Supply Chain and Package Responsible personnel and relevant procedures to ensure time and quality parameters are according to plan
- Deliver input to technical reports
- Participate in risk workshops, HAZIDs and HAZOPs and other related reviews. Identify and report relevant risks, and follow up mitigating actions
- Education: Certificate of apprenticeship (Norwegian Fagbrev) within relevant subject (machine and mechanics, industrial mechanic, automation)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within assembly, mechanical completion and commissioning activities of large rotating machinery
- Knowledge of multistage centrifugal pumps
- Above experience from Subsea industries is an advantage
- Preference if background is Mechanical Engineering, with supplemental experience from automation/power supply field
- Personal qualities: Proactive, detail-oriented, creative, problem-solver and responsible
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, both oral and written
- Good communication skills, both orally and written
Fuglesangs Subsea AS was set up in June 2013 as a subsea technology spin-off from Fuglesangs AS (est. 1916). The subsea company builds on the former parent’s more than 34 year’s experience working with challenging pumping and sealing applications in the subsea, mining, offshore, naval submarine and specialty process markets.
We have supplied several pumps intended for the deep seas to date, and are involved in several subsea pump qualification projects involving oil service companies and western oil majors. One of the key projects involves the world’s first seal-less subsea process pump, with integrated Permanent Magnetic coupling system (Omnirise®).
In Oslo, we have all employees in one location as well as an indoor, 6 meter deep subsea test pit (200 m3), 25 ton gantry crane capacity and a substantial amount of equipment for development and testing of Subsea boosting systems.